Quality control is evident everywhere at Mark-it
- Artwork. When we receive your art, we refine it
for screen printing and provide you with color matches
and art approvals.
- Every film for each color is inspected before it
moves into production planning, where it is reinspected
for accuracy and clean, crisp and precise art.
- Fully automated emulsion coating systems are used
to precisely distribute photosensitive emulsion to
screens. This ensures that your graphics are produced
with excellent image consistency.
- Inks and coatings are formulated for each individual
job by technicians and chemists. Colors are matched,
verified for accuracy and monitored throughout the
pressrun and at the completion of the job.
- Print production. Highly skilled press persons operate
state-of-the-art presses and drying systems to ensure
precise color registration, opacity and product thickness.
With each pass on the press, a supervisor's approval
is required to continue the job. The job is evaluated
for color, registration, thickness and opacity before
approval is given.
- Inspection. Several sharp-eyed inspectors proof
every single Graphic
Ink Transfer and Post-Mold
Graphic decal, allowing only satisfactory
graphics to be shipped to you. This ensures that each
graphic you receive meets your specifications.